In this guide, you will find instructions on how to set the clock on a Mercedes Sprinter Cargo Van, 2500, 3500 model years 2007-2016. The instructions on setting the clock on a Mercedes-Benz sprinter vary depending on whether you have buttons on your steering wheel. These guidelines may apply to Dodge Sprinter as well.
Sprinter with steering wheel buttons
Follow these instructions to set the clock if your Sprinter has steering wheel buttons.
- Press the menu button on the left side of the steering wheel until you see the Settings menu in the instrument cluster display.
- Press the Up arrow button on the steering wheel to enter the sub-menu.
- Scroll with the plus and minus buttons on the steering wheel until you see the Clock menu.
- Press the up arrow on the steering wheel to enter the Clock/Date menu.
- Next, select the Set Clock.
- Change the hour and minutes with the plus or minus.
Sprinter Setting the time
Alternative instructions on how to set the time on a Sprinter.
- Turn the ignition to position II.
- Press the menu button several times. You should see the clock start to flash.
- Press your steering wheel’s Plus or Minus buttons to change the clock.
- Next, press the reset button once, and the minutes should flash.
- Press the + or – symbols to change the minutes.