By accessing or using any page on MB Medic [www.mercedesmedic.com], you agree that you have read, understood, and will abide by the: MB Medic Terms and Conditions of Use as outlined here.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Our website contains affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Directions, tutorials, instructions and information provided on MB MEDIC may be inaccurate, incomplete, dangerous, not suitable, prohibited, not approved by manufacturer or can and can void your warranty. You are using this information at your own risk. If you cause any damage to your property by using these instructions, you are the one responsible.
User data may be collected by Google Analytics which is used for analysis by owners of MercedesMedic.com and is not shared with third parties. We participate in Google AdSense advertisement and Amazon Affiliate and those services may collect user data to better serve our visitors.
When you view this web page you, your next of kin, heirs or assigns agree not to sue any associated persons with the publication for any accident or damage in ANY form (mental or physical to your car and/or yourself) because of this publication, or your failure to heed proper safety, maintenance and/or modification procedures. You also agree that you, your next of kin, heirs or assigns cannot sue all persons associated in the making, production, participation, and publishing of this publication. Therefore use the advice on this site at your own risk. Note that repair methods recomended here could potentially void your car warranty. You agree to use the information provided on this website at your own risk.
Affiliate Marketing Disclosure
This website contains affiliate advertising links, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to sites such as Amazon.com, eBay and ClickBank.com.
We make a commission for purchases made through the following these type of links.
MB Medic [MercedesMedic.com] is a participant in affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon Services Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and related Amazon sites in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials temporarily
(information or software) on Mercedes Medic’s website for personal,
Non-Commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mercedes Medic’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mercedes Medic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mercedes Medic’s web site are provided “as is”. Mercedes Medic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mercedes Medic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mercedes Medic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mercedes Medic’s Internet site, even if Mercedes Medic or a Mercedes Medic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mercedes Medic’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mercedes Medic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mercedes Medic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mercedes Medic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mercedes Medic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mercedes Medic of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s risk.
Any claim relating to Mercedes Medic’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are not affiliated with Mercedes-Benz car manufacturer. Any advice given here is our advice and may not be approved by the manufacturer. You also agree to use the information on this page at your risk. Understand that following these procedures and advice on our site can cause physical damage to yourself or you property at you agree to do so at your risk and expenses. All advice is provided as is, not guaranteed to work; you are liable for any damage caused.
What Cookies Are
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our Cookie Usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software: