Below you will find instructions on how to reset the service reminder on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. You will need to perform this procedure after an oil change or if you have had your Mercedes Sprinter serviced by an independent auto mechanic. Note that the steering wheel design changed over the year, but the instructions for resetting the service indicator reminders are the same.
Instructions on how to reset the Mercedes Sprinter Service Reminder
The instructions below apply to Sprinters that have steering wheel buttons. If your Sprinter doesn’t have steering wheel buttons follow the instructions as per this guide.
- Insert the key in the ignition and turn to position II.
- Press the menu buttons on the left steering wheel until you see the mileage.
- Press the up arrow until you see Service A in xxx miles or Service B in xxx miles.
- Press the 0 reset button on the side of the instrument cluster and hold until you hear a beep.
- Once you hear the beep go back to the steering wheel and press the menu button.
- Press the up arrow to see “Confirm Complete Service.”
- Confirm by pressing the reset button on the instrument cluster by holding it down for three seconds.
We hope you found these instructions helpful. Here are a couple of videos that may help.