Mercedes-Benz collection program allows you to rent vehicles from the dealer for a monthly fee. You can change between available models at any time or as outlined in your contract. At the moment the program is limited to a few cities.
What is included
- Change to a different Mercedes-Benz model any time
- Insurance included
- $1,000,000 liability coverage
- $2,000 medical with a $1,000 deductible
- Service, maintenance, and roadside assistance are included
- Vehicles are delivered clean to your home or work
How does it work
- Download the Mercedes-Benz Collection app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- You will need a credit card and driver’s license.
- Wait for Mercedes-Benz to verify your account. Keep in mind they will run your credit history report. Can take up to three days.
- If approved Mercedes-Benz will contact you and let you know when the vehicle will be delivered.
- When you get bored of the current Mercedes-Benz model, login into the app and schedule for a different model to be delivered.
You will have to pay a $495 activation fee if approved.
Mercedes-Benz Collection plans range from $1095 per month for the C-Class up to $3000 per month for the G-Class.
Since this is a pilot program, it is only available in a few cities.
The first three cities to get the service were: