Mercedes-Benz removed the oil dipstick from the engine in several models. To check the oil level, you must access the menu in the instrument cluster. The procedures are slightly different for each model, but if you look at a few videos below, you can measure your engine oil level on your Mercedes-Benz.
- Make sure the car is parked on a level surface.
- Leave the car turned off for at least 15 min.
- Turn the key to the first position.
- Change the setting to see the speed as 0 MPH.
- Press the group buttons to check the oil level.
- If these procedures don’t work, download the owner’s manual for your Mercedes-Benz model and look up the correct procedure. Get a FREE copy of your owner’s manual.
CLK500, CLK320, E320, E350, E500