What is included in A SERVICE?
- Engine Oil Replacement (Mobil1 0W40)
- Replace Oil Filter with Genuine Mercedes-Benz Fleece Filter
- Inspect and record tread depth
- Correct tire pressure
- Rotate tires (excludes vehicles with staggered wheels)
- Engine oil change and oil filter replacement
- Lubrication service
- Check hood hinges, lock cylinders
- Check sunroof tracks and top off all fluids
- Cooling system inspection
- Includes antifreeze protection level, hoses, and clamps
- Brake inspection
- Check brake pad thickness and condition of discs, fluids, and lines
- Inspect heating and ventilation dust filters, and replace them if needed.
- Function check of lamps, headlights, exterior lights
- Check seat belts, windshield wiper, and washer
- Inspect and lubricate throttle linkage
- Check and clean the air filter
- Reset the flexible service system counter
The cost of Service A?
The service cost varies by area and the model you are servicing. For service A, expect to pay between $195 – $280. Changing the oil is the most involved part of this service. Everything else is just checking. You can learn how to change your oil for under $60 by reading this article: DIY Oil Change Step-by-Step Instructions.
How often do you perform Service A?
Every 10,000 miles or 12 months. Whichever comes first.