What is performed during Service B at a Mercedes-Benz dealership?
- Approved Fleece Oil Filter,see here.
- Brake Fluid Change
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Engine Air Filter Replacement
- Oil Change usingMobil1 0W40
- Top of fluid levels for
- Check the Coolant Fluid Level
- Check the Brake Fluid Level
- Check the Power Steering Level
- Check the Washer Fluid Level
- AdBlue for Diesel Models
- Inspect and rotate tires. Check tire depth and pressure.
- Lubricate hood hinges, striker plates, lock cylinders, and sunroof.
- Check brake pad thickness and condition.
- Inspect heating and ventilation.
- Function checks such as:
- seat belts,
- windshield wiper and washer.
- Reset the flexible service system counter.
- Check ball joints and steering system.
- Inspect Poly V-Belt condition.
- Inspect starting and charging system.
This list may not be complete or can vary between dealerships.
What is the cost of Service B at the Mercedes-Benz dealership?
While the price varies greatly by location and the model of your car, the reported quotes for this service range between $280-$540.
How often to perform Service B Mercedes-Benz?
Service B is performed every 20,000 miles.