How to set the time on the COMMAND / NAV Unit S-Class W200
This article will show you how to set the time on your Mercedes-Benz S-Class W220.
To set the time on your instrument cluster, you must change the time on your Radio/Comand Unit. The two should synchronize with each other. These instructions will apply if your battery died, was replaced, or you need to adjust the clock. Follow these instructions if the clock doesn’t change for daylight savings.
Instructions on how to manually change the time.
- Turn on the COMAND.
- Press and hold the SYS button.
- Use the rotary knob to select the Time/Date menu. Rotate the pushbutton to change the time. You can press the rotary push button to confirm your selection.
- Press the rotary knob to select the time and rotate it to change it.
- Note that the time will change in 30-minute increments.
- Once you are done, hit back to return to the home menu.
Applies to: S430 S500 S600 S55 AMG CL500 CL55
Years: 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
Note that the S-Class has an integrated clock that should synchronize with the GPS satellites clock if your car is equipped with navigation. If your GPS is not working or the vehicle doesn’t have GPS, you can set up the clock yourself. Therefore the time should change automatically. If the time doesn’t synchronize, you can follow the instruction found in this article.
You can also set up the System Beeps, Time Format, Country, and Timezone in the system settings.